Part A: Answer each of the following questions in a short paragraph.
1. Until recently, the crime victim was virtually ignored. Discuss the changes that have occurred relating to victim’s rights.
2. Compare the Uniform Crime Report and the National Crime Victimization Survey. Discuss the differences in each data source, including their validity.
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in one to three sentences.
1. Name and briefly describe four of the six functions (purposes) of criminal law.
2. Differentiate the terms crime, criminology, and criminal justice.
3. Describe and contrast rational choice and developmental theories.
4. What is Terrorism? Give at least two examples to illustrate your definition.