APA Format with intext citations and references.
What was once pseudo Earth Day is now a year-round, Green marketing revolution, as described in the following:
• Purchasers of a national magazine qualified for a free reusable shopping bag.
• A reality show eliminated water bottles from the set.
• A popular water bottle company rolled out a new bottle made of 30% less plastic.
Address the following:
1. Pick an existing consumer product.
2. Pitch an idea to the product’s manufacturer to position it as Green. Sell the concept as if you are the marketing executive for the Green company looking to win the account.
3. Identify your competition, and discuss how your new and improved product is poised to compete