Due Week 6 Worth 20 points each
Each lab assignment requires access to MyReligionLab in Blackboard. You must complete the Lab Activities and Lab Assignment identified each week for each chapter. The lab activities and lab assignments are completed and submitted within the online course shell. Please review the rubric for specific grading requirements.
For each lab activity:
- Refer to the specific lab activity/activities you reviewed for the Lab Assignment.
- Complete the Lab Assignment by responding to each statement included in the assignment.
- Use details and examples from the Lab Activity resources to support your responses in the Lab Assignment.
- Clearly write your responses to the Lab Assignments, using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.
- Article: Thirteen Principles of Faith
- Video: From the Roots of Belief: Exodus
- Video: Roots and Wings: Passover
- Video: Roots and Wings: Sabbath
- Article: Ten Commitments, Not Commandments
- Article: The Passover Story
Reflect on your reading of the article, “Thirteen Principles of Faith,” and explain at least three (3) principles that pertain to Jewish faith practices.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze what is meant by religion.
- Analyze the similarities and differences in the primary beliefs held by major religious traditions and the cultures in which these religions evolved.
- Describe the varieties of religious experience and practice in a wide range of cultures.
- Recognize how daily life within various religions and current affairs are influenced by religion.
- Develop written pieces that demonstrate an analysis of a topic relevant to the course.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in religion.
- Write clearly and concisely about world religions using proper writing mechanics. PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE AND REFRENCES THANK YOU.
1 Solution for world religion.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request