- Now, please respond to the following discussion "No Man is an Island":
Suggest at least one (1) scenario in which understanding the Five Stages of Group Development could help you to work more effectively in groups in the future. Provide a rationale for your response. Then, reflect on an experience that you had being a member of a team. Classify the good, bad, and tolerable characteristics of being a team member.
- Now, please respond to the following discussion "More Than Words":
Select which leadership theory most accurately describes your current or future approach to leadership. Based on the selected theory, give one (1) example from your personal or professional life when your leadership was effective and one (1) example when your leadership was not effective. Reflect on a lesson that you learned from the ineffective leadership experience which you could apply to similar situations in the future. How did or will body language impact your perception?
- Employee Development and Psychological Tests" Please respond to the following:
- From the second e-Activity,( Use the Internet to research a psychological test (such as IPIP-NEO Personality Test or the Kolbe Index) that may be used in employee development to identify individual preferences, ways of decision making, means of gathering information, etc. Be prepared to discuss.) recommend the psychological test that you believe is most appropriate for selecting the right candidate for a management position within an organization for which you have worked or with which you are familiar. Justify your recommendation.
- "Employee Pay" Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity(Go to Salary.com's website and use its U.S. Salary Wizard to compare the salary for the same job in two different areas of the country. Try to select areas of the country that will yield varied salaries for the same job. Use the Internet to research possible reasons for the discrepancy in pay. Be prepared to discuss.), compare the salaries for the same job in two (2) different geographic locations within the United States. Speculate on two (2) economic influences that may impact the pay difference in the two (2) geographic areas you selected. Justify your response.
- From the scenario, provide two (2) examples in which the balanced scorecard measures performance linked to a company’s long-term goals. Justify your response. (https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/HRM/500/1136/Week7-1134/Week%207%20Scenario/story.html
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request