"Sources of Information" Please respond to the following:
- From the video, analyze why it is important to look at both the manager and the employee point of view when engaging in human resource planning and how this information can be used as a source of strategy.
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis for a small up-start company, employing 25 people, to undergo the job-analysis process for all positions. Are the costs worth the benefits?
- Real World Application: Does your organization consider employee input or does your organization pretty much do what they want? How does your organization’s practices make you feel?
"Human Resources Decision Making" Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the various strategies involved with “rightsizing” and determine possible ethical issues resulting from those strategies. Please give specific examples.
- Determine how much voluntary turnover is reasonable for a company or industry of your choice. Explain your rationale
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request