Write a 3,000- to 3,500-word paper in which you complete the following:
- Research a capital purchase, costing more than $5,000, which your company could benefit from. Examples include a new X-ray machine, a Magnetic Resonance Image (MRI) processor, software for filing patient records, a research library, or any large item that your company might use.
- Identify the management goals that expenditure would support. Management goals might include revenue, improvement, productivity, quality assurance, employee development, or management services consultant packages.
- Explain how the item could enhance the economic environment of the organization.
- Identify the organizational goals the expenditure would support. Goals might include patient care, medical and allied health education, community service, cost containment, leadership role, and clinical research.
- Explain how the expenditure would relate to the needs of the organization. Explain how it would be beneficial to the organization.
- Justify the expense to the organization. Relate the reasons to the hospital goals, including departmental and management goals, and how the acquisition would be beneficial
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request