Your final Assignment for this course will be a 5–7-page prospectus, or proposed plan, for the work that you will do in LS698 for your applied research Assignment.
- In your introduction, present the revised/edited version of your problem statement.
- In your introduction, provide a brief overview that includes the major steps of your plan, your targeted population group, and a brief overview of your data collection and analysis plans.
- In the body of your plan, be sure to explain the anticipated impact of your problem-solving plan and why your targeted population group represents a reasonable sample for research purposes.
- In the body of your plan, explain in detail what steps you will take for your applied research Assignment to complete your data collection, data analysis, problem-solving program implementation, and program evaluation in LS698. As you discuss how you would evaluate the success of your program, explain how you would measure success quantitatively and/or qualitatively.
- In the body of your plan, work to apply several of the data collection and analysis methods discussed in the course and in your textbook (including, but not limited to, qualitative interviews, focus groups, surveys, observation, case study research, use of secondary data, considerations of validity/reliability, sampling distributions, and statistical inferences). Many of these methods were discussed in the Unit 6 Seminar.
You must use APA citations to document any sources you might use. You must include both in-text citations and a references page to fully document each source that you use. You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use examples to support your discussion
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request