For this Assignment, please submit a 3–4-page evaluation plan discussing how you would assess the outcome(s) of your applied research project. In this Assignment, discuss the types of analysis that will be used in the evaluation plan and address the following elements:
- Explain which data collected will provide evaluation of the goals of the plan and how it will be analyzed and interpreted to determine success.
- Identify additional research that might be conducted to reach the optimal solution to the problem and addresses the needs of all stakeholders.
- Discuss any technological options or innovative approaches to resolving the problem.
- Identify specific policy initiatives that will assist in correcting the problem and ensuring the resolution is sustainable.
To explain specifically how you would evaluate whether the original problem you identified is resolved/alleviated by your efforts, address the following questions:
- What sets of data would you compare to demonstrate that the research was successful? Why are those data appropriate for use in your program evaluation? How would you compare, interpret, and analyze the data to make your determinations regarding whether specific goals of your research have been successfully met?
- What additional research might be conducted to identify the most optimal solution to the problem that best addresses the needs of all stakeholders? Will the solution you propose satisfy the demands of all the stakeholders to this problem?
- What innovative approaches might you apply to ensure that best management practices are being applied to the relevant resources? Are there technological advances that might be useful in resolving the environmental problem?
- Are there specific policy initiatives that will assist in correcting the problem and ensuring the resolution is sustainable? How will you demonstrate that the research conducted has helped to identify an optimal solution?
You may also consider the following questions as you construct your evaluation plan:
- Could you also compare specific characteristics of some or all of the sample population after implementing the proposed solution with corresponding characteristics of a control group (e.g., a group of similarly situated individuals who did not experience the proposed solution)?
- Would the data that you use to conduct your evaluation research be quantitative, qualitative, or both? If you would make use of only quantitative data in conducting your evaluations, consider whether qualitative data might be of some additional use or value as well.
This submission should be more specific and refined than the portion of your Unit 9 Assignment from LS504 that discussed your evaluation research plan.
This Assignment must be submitted to the Unit 8 Assignment Dropbox and is due by midnight of the last day of Unit 8.
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date.
- Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request