Here is the fact pattern I want you to base your answer on:
- You want the latest in mini laptop computers.
- You find what you need by searching on the Internet.
- The seller is in Taiwan.
- You negotiate a deal with the seller over the Internet and buy the computer.
- The seller agrees to ship you the computer by boat.
Answer this Question: (minimum 200 words; any format)
What terms (words) would you insist be included in the Sales Contract so you would not bear the Risk of Loss?
Explain in detail why you use specific words and terms (i.e. compare and contrast).
Use the following to guide you:
- My Lecture
- “Risk of Loss” (Chapter 19, esp. pp. 516 – 519)
- “Risk of Loss in International Sales
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request