The Electoral College
If you have not yet done so, watch the 2009 debate about the electoral college on C-Span's Washington Journal. The video of the debate is linked in this unit's study and in Resources for this assignment. Using the textbook, this video, and other academically credible sources, write a 500–700-word paper in which you complete the following:
- Define the electoral college.
- Describe the role of the electoral college in the election of the president and vice president of the United States.
- Take a position on whether the electoral college should be abolished in favor of a direct popular vote. Defend your position using two specific arguments.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length: 500–700 words.
- Resources: Use at least two scholarly sources from the Capella library or Internet.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request