Read the case study titled, “Brazil to fortify government email system following NSA snooping revelations,” located here and at http://www.networkworld.com/news/2013/101413-brazil-to-fortify-government-email-274802.html.
Use the Internet to research the architectures that other government organizations and intelligence agencies use for email privacy, if any.
- Examine the proposed business ethical problem that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service is presently experiencing. Determine whether you agree or disagree that Brazil’s problem is an ethical one that should be corrected. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Assess the levels of security deficiencies inherent in the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service original enterprise architecture. Conclude whether or not Brazil could have previously considered its current problem and built an original architecture that would have prevented the problem in question. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Evaluate the quality of the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service’s proposed architecture plan geared toward solving the security problem. Suggest two (2) other possible architecture solutions that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service should consider. Justify your response.
- Determine whether or not one (1) of the governments or intelligence agencies that you researched has taken precautions to avoid a security breach similar to the one that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service had experienced. If this government organization or intelligence agency has taken precautions to avoid a similar security breach, provide one (1) example of such a precaution. If this government organization or intelligence agency has not taken precautions to avoid a similar security breach, recommend one (1) action that it can take in order to avoid a similar security breach.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request