answer all questions and use internet sources.
- Name three human activities that can promote soil erosion. Describe several farming techniques (such as terracing and no-till farming) that can help reduce the risk of erosion.
- Explain how pesticide resistance occurs
- How is a transgenic organism created? How is genetic engineering different from traditional agricultural breeding? How is it similar?
- Name several major causes of deforestation. Where is deforestation most severe today? (also answer- are forest fires always a negative thing?),
- Compare and contrast maximum sustainable yield, ecosystem-based management, and adaptive management. How may pursuing maximum sustainable yield sometimes affect populations and communities? (also answer-How does forest fragmentation affect animals?)
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request