I need a strategic plan for silkscreen and embroidering custom garments manufacturing company that is in a growth phase.
Strategic Plan Presentation - Final Project
Resources: You will use the presentation that you have independently worked on throughout the course. To make it easier on yourself, make sure you use the WBS, Budget and 5 Year P&L models that have been provided. These are the same templates your learning team used for Week 5.
Complete a comprehensive strategic plan Powerpoint presentation showing your complete strategic growth plan for your chosen organization.
Include the following addition to create your final strategic plan:
· Acting as the MBA consultant for this project, write a formal business cover letter to the head of your chosen organization, concerning your proposed plan and your thoughts on the why he/she should consider accepting this strategic plan. Submit this as a separate Word document.
Your final presentation (must be in Microsoft PowerPoint to be graded and receive credit) should include the following:
· Table of contents
· Executive summary slide, (You should explain what your presentation will cover in one slide and provide a summary of your recommendations on a second slide. The rest of the presentation is the detail behind this summary)
· Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements
o Note. If you are using a start-up company, this should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful.
· Environmental scan (use a SWOT analysis)
· Review of the different types of strategies and a recommendation
for the best strategy for your organization
· Implementation plan should include:
o Major milestones
o Tasks that need to be completed to reach milestones
o Resources need for each task
o Task and milestone deadlines.
(Note that much of the above should be included in your WBS spreadsheet which can be pasted into the Powerpoint as a picture)
· In addition, spell out the key success factors (show how you plan to measure these factors and what quantifiable goals are included).
· Include a plan budget and 5 year P&L forecast. (Note that this information can be pasted into the Powerpoint as a picture from your spreadsheet template.)
· Include a Risk management plan. This MUST include contingency plans for any plan risks you have identified.
· Finish the presentation with a brief justification of why someone should accept and fund your growth strategy recommendation.
Use charts, graphs and bullet points to make your case and provide clarity.
THIS FINISHED PLAN SHOULD CONTAIN ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS OF A COMPLETE STRATEGIC PLAN AND SHOULD BE READY TO PRESENT TO SENIOR LEADERS.
YOUR PRESENTATION SHOULD EFFECTIVELY “SELL” YOUR PLAN.
|$50.00||no category||seven7||0 time(s)|
|$10.00||no category||awesome||1 time(s)|
|$20.00||no category||awesome||2 time(s)|