Create the project described below for the attached sample data.
All projects should be submitted in Excel or Word format. If you don't have access to either of these, then make use of Google Applications which is free by signing up with them. From there you can do all of the same work on as you can in an Excel Spreadsheet or a Word Document. You can also use Open Office or Libre/Open Office, but I do ask that you save it in .xls or .rtf rather than their native format.
1) Create a frequency distribution, and histogram for any two of the columns.
2) Calculate the mean, median, mode, range, and standard deviation for two of the columns.
3) State whether the Range Rule of Thumb is a good estimator of the standard deviations.
4) Calculate the probability that a person picked from the data is a male (0 means male and 1 female).
5) Find the probability that a person selected at random has a GPA greater than 2.0 or a left arm length greater than 25.
6) Find the Probability that a person picked from the data has a GPA of greater than 3.0 and a right foot longer than 25.
7) Find the probability of a person selected from the data has a weight less that 200lbs, given that they are male.
Instructions: Enter or paste your written work and/or click "Attachments" to upload your files.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request