The following guidelines apply:
1. 3 to 5 pages of content that includes introduction, body and conclusion. Appropriate headings and sub-headings are to be included that organize the content appropriately.
2. A references page is to be included at the end of the paper which is not part of the content page count.
3. Table of contents and table of figures is optional, but strongly encouraged.
4. Paper must be written in APA format.
5. Topic selected by you needs to have a research element associated with it and you must properly cite your resources (in-text citations, reference page inclusion). A minimum of 3 sources are to be consulted by students in completion of this assignment of which one may be the student’s textbook.
6. The attached title page sample is to preface the paper exactly as it appears (download from Doc Sharing in your eCollege shell). You are to replace the variable elements with specifics associated with your class and the assignment.
7. The paper will be graded for content, format, basic grammar, and research accuracy. Plagiarize paper will not be accepted and credits will not be awarded.
|$30.00||no category||easter90||1 time(s)|
|$29.50||no category||Detonator_RS||0 time(s)|
|$30.00||no category||Vivekmanhas1||0 time(s)|
|$28.00||no category||varsharani||0 time(s)|
|$32.00||no category||rajpaul||0 time(s)|