Go to Regulations.gov and find the proposed rule titled
“Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records.” Note that this is a fairly lengthy rule and so I have given you some general heading tips for where to look for information.
Answer the following:
1) What agency issued this proposed rule?
2) To be considered, by what date must comments be received by?
3) Under the Background section, what crisis has highlighted to need for updates to the Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records regulations?
4) Under section III, Provisions of Proposed Rule, H. Medical Emergencies, SAMHSA proposed to amend medical emergencies to address what other types of events?
5) In section VI, Regulatory Impact Analysis, name one policy alternative considered by SAMHSA.
6) If you were an administrator at a hospital and wanted to submit a comment to this proposed rule, who might you collaborate with to draft your comments so that they could be as effective as possible? List the position title of this person and explain why you chose this type of person as a collaborator; i.e., how will they help you write an effective comment?
|$10.00||Business, Business||kelvin777||1 time(s)|
|$10.00||Business, Administration||Easy_Prof||0 time(s)|