- Plan: Determine goals for a process and changes needed to achieve them.
- Do: Implement the changes.
- Check: Evaluate the results in terms of performance.
- Act: Standardize and stabilize the change or begin the cycle again, depending on the results.
- Describe how you would apply the PDCA cycle to your risk management issue choice. In a 250- to 300-word analysis, discuss each step. Be sure to provide at least a sentence on recommendations that you would make to senior management, the board of directors, or the facility administrator or CEO.
*Government Billing Errors*
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request