You have the option to do ONE out of the TWO choices.
Right to Counsel
Determining the right to counsel depends on the circumstances of a case. For this assignment, you have three options to choose from to demonstrate what you have learned about the right to counsel.
Select and complete one of the following assignments:
Analyze two cases involving right to counsel and document your observations in a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Address the following topics:
· The aspects of right to counsel for the cases
· How the historical development of right to counsel relates to the cases
· When the right to counsel attaches to criminal procedure for the cases
· Whether the defendants in the cases exercised their right to self-representation
· The role of the attorneys in the cases as it applies to right to counsel
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Research one case involving right to counsel using the Internet or University Library.
Analyze the case and identify two or three questions you want to ask an attorney regarding the right to counsel.
Find an attorney to interview by searching the Internet, checking your local phone book, or referring to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that incorporates the attorney’s responses about the right to counsel for the case. Include the following:
· The aspects of right to counsel for the case
· How the historical development of right to counsel relates to the case
· When the right to counsel attaches to criminal procedure for the case
· Whether the defendant in the case exercised his or her right to self-representation
· The role of an attorney in the case as it applies to right to counsel
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
|$20.00||Mathematics, Algebra||cropsmen||0 time(s)|