In this course, you will study production management. As part of the course, you will analyze an aviation or aerospace industrial management issue related to production/operations management, write a research paper, and create a presentation.
Considering the 10 OM decisions, your paper will be a review of issues that were caused by a failure in the production/operations management process. You will compare and contrast the current research findings with the principles and concepts presented in your Heizer, et al. textbook.
All reference sources should be from academic journals, professional trade publications, and respected business or industry magazines. Limit the use of books as sources. Do NOT use articles or sources from Wikipedia! Use references published within the past six years.
The basic rules for your research paper include:
- The body of the paper should be 10 pages at a minimum.
- No topics about Lockheed Martin
- Abstract and Conclusion page needed
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- Left justify all narrative.
- Use Times New Roman font, 12-point.
- Indent the first line of each paragraph one-half inch.
- Double-space everything in the paper. Do not add extra lines or spacing between paragraphs or sections of the paper.
- Insert the running header at the top left and the page number at the top right of each page of the paper.
Price can be negotiated...
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request