1. A Census Bureau report is an example of
a. Published statistics b. Nonpublic agency records c. New datat collected by agency staff d. Historical archives
2. Experiments that lack random assignments of subjects are known as quasi-experiments. True or False
3. A description of exactly two variables is known as a.
a. Bivariate analysis b. Multivariate analysis c. Nonvariate analysis d. Univariate analysis
4. Validity concerns whether researchers have valid credentials?
True or False
5. In which example is the cat the independent variable?
The dog and the cat fell asleep side by side
The cat is smaller than the dog
The cat's loud meowing woke up the dog
The dog's loud bark frightened the cat
6. Overgeneralization is assuming patterns without having observed enough similarities. True or False
7. Evaluation research refers to ?
a. specific research method b. specific research purpose c. general research method d. general research purpose
8. In the phrase "Colors: Red and Green," which are variables and which are attributes?
A. All variables and red and green are also attributes
B. Colors is a variable, and red and green are attributes
C. Red and Green are variables, and colors is an attribute
D. All are attributes, but Color is also a variable
|$0.50||no category||anilsaraf||2 time(s)|
|$3.00||no category||anilsaraf||5 time(s)|
|$5.00||no category||Mathew_Tutor||0 time(s)|