scholarly reference each question, 100 words each
- Give an example of potential changes in the law. How will these changes to laws impact the field of policing, as well as the other areas of the criminal justice system? What recommendations would you make to adapt to these changes in order to be effective? Explain.
- What are the various organizational police functions (local, state, federal)? How do the various functional levels of policing differ from one another? What distinctions can be made about each? Is there a better solution to the way the current system(s) operate at each level? Explain.
- local and federal agencies differ, and the missions of each. Do the two work well together, in your opinion, on cases where both their jurisdictions are impacted (big drug cases, for instance)?
- EVALUATE EMPIRICAL AND SPECULATIVE THEORIES THAT HAVE BEEN USED TO EXPLAIN ORGANIZED CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
- Both, Empirical and Speculative theories, explain fundamentals of organized crime, thus, allowing researchers to understand the inside operations of said groups. Referencing conspiracy theories, (speculative, this week's readings), do you believe those folks who, knowingly and willingly, tamper with witnesses or evidences should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law?
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request