Select a project. Read the overview within the Project Management course project description. Use the information in the overview to help you select your project.
Focus on your project proposal and scope document:
- Identify the steps for properly defining a project's scope, priorities, and work breakdown structure.
- List the scope of the project. What are you achieving (in-scope) and what are you not achieving with the project (out-of-scope).
- Include the following three sections:
- The technical proposal.
- The management proposal. List timing as an overall estimate, such as sixteen weeks, or twenty weeks.
- The cost section. List costs only in general categories, at this point.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request