The “B” means Boston not Bombs
On April 15, 2013, two bombs went off at the infamous annual Boston Marathon.
Within days, there were leads in the case and suspects were identified.
One suspect was killed and the other was arrested after a long and wild police pursuit. For purposes of this assignment, I want you to assume that both suspects survived.
- Your job is to charge them with any and all crimes that you could charge them with -- what crimes would you charge them with? Why?
- Make sure you analyze the elements and explain your reasoning.
Keep in mind that this question may involve crimes discussed in this chapter as well as throughout the course.
- For each crime, discuss any possible defenses that could be raised.
- Evaluate and predict the likelihood of success for each crime you have identified as being chargeable.
- Finally, discuss how you would handle the prosecution of the case and why in terms of social media, accountability, and the goals of social order and national security.
You paper is to be 2-4 pages in length and written using the APA format. You are to incorporate at least one (1) outside source, making sure you properly cite and reference that source.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request