Analysis of Competing Hypotheses
Based on the required readings, lecture materials, scenario, and video for Week 6, you will turn in a word processing document with the following elements:
1. A cover sheet
2. No less than four full pages of written text explaining your use of Analysis of Competing Hypotheses. This section must include:
a. An introduction (no less than 5 sentences),
b. An explicit thesis statement (“This paper does this, this, and this.”),
c. A text explanation of the results of your ACH, including:
i. A description of ACH as a method (when to use it, how to use it, and what advantages it offers),
ii. No less than 5 hypotheses responding to Chief Heaton’s concerns,
iii. An evaluation of each hypothesis based on the evidence,
d. And a conclusion answering the question, “So what?” about the rest of your paper (no less than 5 sentences).
3. A bibliography of ALL sources used for your paper in APA format (use http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ as a guide if necessary).
4. An addendum to the paper showing your ACH matrix.
Your assignment should carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All formatting, from the structure of the paper to citations, should conform to APA guidelines.
2. All work must be original and in your own words. No direct quotes permitted.
3. Use a 12-point font with 1-inch margins, double-spaced.
4. All text should be written in standard prose (no bullet points).
***Requires to read chapter 7***
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request