Based on the required readings, lecture materials, scenario, and video for Week 4, you will turn in a word processing document with the following elements:
1. A cover sheet.
2. A well structured, written argument of no less than three full pages explicitly presenting:
a. Your key assumptions,
b. Your key pieces of evidence
c. And a careful articulation of the logic behind your methods.
3. A bibliography of ALL sources used for your paper in APA format (use http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ as a guide if necessary).
Your assignment should carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All formatting, from the structure of the paper to citations, should conform to APA guidelines.
2. All work must be original and in your own words. No direct quotes permitted.
3. Use a 12-point font with 1-inch margins, double-spaced.
4. All text should be written in standard prose (no bullet points).
|$45.00||Law, Criminal Justice||profdavid||1 time(s)|