As discussed in Chapter 12, planning and control processes should be integrated; that is, both processes should be used to obtain feedback that will allow the marketing team to successfully reach strategic objectives through the marketing plan. (Just answer the questions only).
- For your initial post, describe the importance of timely information flow/feedback in terms of your chosen healthcare organization (Methodist Hospital of Southern California) and marketing plan.
- Based on your chosen product or service, why would it be important for managers and planners to obtain information concerning marketing results?
- Why would reports for a particular timeframe (weekly, monthly, quarterly) be important concerning your product or service?
- How would the feedback in these reports be used to control the future of your marketing plan?
- State how the balanced scorecard method could be used to identify performance procedures, methods, and responsibilities for controlling set policies within your chosen healthcare organization and to evaluate the success of your chosen healthcare organization’s marketing plan.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request