- In this assignment, you will read a (large file) ASCII file and by overloading the plus (+) operator add each “word” to your singly linked list.
- Then search for a word, entered by the user on the command line, in your linked list.
- Use a timer to measure the time it took to find the selected word.
- The output should display:
- The time to find the word
- The word if found or “Not found”
- The numerical position in the linked list when found.
Full credit will be given for this lab if you are able to store the words from the file into a Linked List.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request