- A brief introduction to your group including when and where it originated. Who established this group and why?
- An analysis of the members and leaders of the group to include demographics and psychological features that provides an insight to the underlying purpose and values of the organization.
- The nature and extent of the group’s influence and market.
- An explanation of the structure of the group and how it maintains internal control and external enforcement.
- What illegal activities are undertaken by this group?
- Outline the extent of international connections of this group. Who are allies and who are the competition?
- Current domestic law enforcement efforts and an assessment of the effectiveness of these efforts and laws created to support such efforts.
- Your recommendations for reducing negative impacts of this group in the future within a law enforcement setting.
Support your paper with a minimum of seven (7) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference pages
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request