For the first article, go to http://businessfinancemag.com/article/language-leadership-1001 and reply to the following:
- Why is it important that leaders learn the proper leadership language?
- When should a leader use "language from the center" and when should he or she use "language from the edge"? Support your answer.
- What is framing and why is it an important tool for leaders to use?
For the second article, read the article on Creative Conflict and reply to the following:
- How does Mark Gorkin, the "Stress Doc" define conflict? Why does he define it this way? Give examples of why his way is better than other "experts."
- Is there a positive side to conflict? When is this the case? Give examples for both sides of the argument.
- What is the "Advocate of Anger" paradox? Explain the reason why it is very important to understand what it says and to use it in the modern workplace.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request