Using Microsoft Project to develop a detailed milestone schedule and a deliverables schedule. Based on Building a house.
- A minimum of twenty steps.
- Link related tasks that must follow in order; and create sub-groups with activities, where applicable.
- Remember that the activity duration can be estimated in hours, days, weeks, or months; depending on the time scale of your project.
- Project start and finish times can be entered as specific calendar dates, or as an overall number of days without calendar dates assigned.
- When developing your deliverables schedule, review the four critical success factors, which are outlined in the Chapter 6 in the Gido text. It is important that you understand why these factors are important to the scheduling task.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request