Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that reviews a managed care program centered on disease management. (disease management program from a healthcare organization or an employer or a health plan) Prepare 15-20 slides (excluding title and reference slides) documenting the major points of this program. Include detailed speaker notes with your presentation beneath each slide.
The project must include these components:
- Title Slide with the following:
- Title of the managed care program
- Student’s name
- Course title/number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Introduction/Thesis Statement introducing your managed care program based on disease management.
- The role of preventing disease
- Patient incentives
- Physician incentives
- Case management
- Quality of care
- Prescription benefits
- The future of data use and informatics
- Conclusion which includes a restatement of the opening thesis statement and summary of the managed care program discussed.
- Reference Slide include a minimum of four scholarly and/ or peer reviewed sources cited according to APA.
- Your PowerPoint presentation slides should:
- Be sequenced and organized clearly.
- Have a clear, logical progression of ideas.
- Utilize bullet points or short sentences, if necessary, not dense paragraphs.
- Have relevant visuals, such as graphs, tables, data summaries, sound and/or animation which enhance the understanding of concepts, ideas, and relationships.
- Have a consistent theme, format, and font which augment the readability.
- A "Boardroom Quality" PowerPoint presentation should look professional: a minimal amount of text on each slide, professional graphics, without sound or fancy transitions. Include speaker notes explaining any conditions or details necessary. The guidelines are: "Text is limited to approximately five lines; approximately five words per bulleted item· Appropriate use of font sizes. Include speaker notes." A good PowerPoint presentation should have 5 to 6 (no more than 6) bulleted items on each slide. You should include detailed explanations for each bulleted item in speaker notes. A "Boardroom Quality" PowerPoint presentation also includes visual aids, which are used to enhance your messages.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request