Does anyone want this assignment? And complete by 6/14/2014
Identify and describe two to three major problems in the U.S. health care system. For each problem, summarize the critical issues and propose a solution or strategy that can be used to change or reform the system. Explain your perception of the role of the administrator and the leadership style needed to alleviate or minimize the problem. You must include an analysis of how these components are grounded in research and best practice.
Your paper must be a minimum of ten double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a minimum of five to seven scholarly sources that were published within the past five years, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library databases.
Writing the Final Paper
1. Must be ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2 .Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
3. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
4. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
5. Must use at least five to seven scholarly and /or peer-reviewed sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
6. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center & intext citations.