Conduct an educational needs assessment and analysis of your place of employment.
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper describing the results of your assessment.
Include the following information in your assessment:
- Type of institution
- Type of nursing care or service provided
- Volume of activity of the institution
- Levels of nursing care staff employed
- A summary of the results of the educational needs assessment and analysis, obtained by completing the following steps:
- Select a small sample from your representative group.
- Collect data through interviews, questionnaires, checklists, a review of the institution’s documents, or direct observation.
- Analyze the data.
- Identification of the highest priority educational need
- Identification of institutional forces in favor of and those against responding to educational needs, such as budgetary and staff constraints, staff receptiveness and buy in, and support from management
- Identification, based upon the existing structure of the organization, of the next step within the institution to respond to the educational needs identified as highest priority
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request