Choose a union with no less than 100,000 members. To assist you, here is an expansive list of options from which to choose.
1. Report on the union profile. Address the following below:
- How many members does the union have?
- How is the union's organizational structure designed?
- In what industry(ies) does the union operate?
- How long has the union been in existence? Etc.
(Approximately 250 words for this section).
2. Report on a minimum of three (3) legal disputes in which the union has been involved in the last 10-15 years. (Approximately 250 words for each dispute).
- For each dispute, discuss the following:
a. Who were the parties?
b. What was the nature of the dispute (i.e. what was the conflict)?
c. Were any adverse actions taken by either the union (strikes, etc.) or the employer (ULPs, etc.)?
d. How was the dispute resolved (i.e. mediation, arbitration, litigation, etc.)?
e. What was the final outcome?
· This assignment should at a minimum contain 1,000 words of content (double spaced).
· Font 12pt Times New Roman.
· Word count does not include headings, cover pages, references, or question text (if you choose to include it in your paper).
· Your paper should be in APA format including a properly formatted cover page
· A Reference page with at least three (3) NEW references ("new" here means references that you have not already used in previous assignments in this course). (NOT Wikipedia, unknown, or anonymous sources)
Include properly formatted in-text citations within the body of your work for each of your listed references so the reader can ascertain your original thoughts or ideas as well as the portion of your work that is credited to credible sources. It is very important to identify work from other sources to ensure that proper credit is provided to researchers in the field.
|$45.00||Business, Human Resource Management||Essay_nerd||1 time(s)|
|$45.00||no category||DouglasJohn||0 time(s)|