The following resources are provided to help you complete this discussion:
- Marr, B. (2010). The intelligent company: Five steps to success with evidence-based management. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Chapter 7, “Turning Information Into Actionable Knowledge,” pages 163–188.
- The "Action Checklist" for Chapter 7, pages 206–208.
Step 5 of the EbM model, making evidence-based decisions, involves asking two important questions:
- How can we ensure that available evidence is used to make the decisions?
- How do we create a knowledge-to-action culture?
For your initial discussion post, address the following:
- Briefly discuss how each of these questions can be successfully answered through management or leadership style and actions.
- Think about the organization where you currently work, or one where you worked in the past.
- Analyze the organization’s leadership, IT capability, and organizational culture in terms of the ability to turn information into action.
- Refer directly to Marr’s seven steps to creating a knowledge-to-action culture in your discussion post.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request