This a 2 part paper the first part is an outline and the second is the final paper. I have attached the Project Requirements.
Part 1 Intercultural Activity Paper Update and Outline - Due May 10, 2015 17:00 $20
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Research issues and trends of various cultures within the United States.
- Identify supplemental research that extends and enhances knowledge of cross-cultural interactions.
- Competency 2: Explain how personal interactions are affected by the characteristics and differences of U. S. culture.
Part 2 Intercultural Activity Paper Final Submission - Due June 19, 2015 -- 12:00 $55
- Competency 3: Develop competence in intercultural communications.
- Compare differing cultures.
- Discuss the potential impact cultural differences have on communication efforts.
- Competency 4: Analyze how nonverbal communication affects intercultural communication.
- Analyze how nonverbal communication affects intercultural communication.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively in a variety of formats.
- Integrate cross-cultural experiences with course material.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
Your Intercultural Experience Paper, the last portion of your course project, is due in this unit. This 900–1,100 word paper describes an intercultural activity or activities you have experienced with a culture other than your own. This activity should be separate from the interviews conducted in Unit 5. Your paper should include your thoughts, questions, and viewpoints regarding this activity, and summarize what you learned from your experience. Also include any informal interviews with people from that culture, corresponding text readings, and other resources as needed. As you write your paper, refer to the Intercultural Project Description and Scoring Guide for requirements and grading criteria. When complete, submit your paper in the assignment area
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request