Create a Community Initiative Program that will attempt to reduce and prevent juvenile delinquency in Centervale. Using APA in-text citations to cite external sources that link to corresponding references on a separate page, compose your 5–7 page proposal based on the following questions:
- The Mayor has indicated that reducing and preventing truancy, larceny or theft, and underage drinking are the city's top priorities.
- Choose one of these target issues as your program's focus.
- Select a target population—individual, family, community, or society—and discuss your analysis for determining why this issue is a problem, then create an outline with a minimum of three specific goals for your program.
- Building upon a foundation of current trends in juvenile justice and research on juvenile delinquency, discuss how the goals of your program are consistent with current trends and your research findings. Compare similar successful programs and suggest ways to improve on an area of limitation.
- Summarize a theory of juvenile delinquency and discuss how it specifically addresses your selected target issue. Critically evaluate the theory and provide examples of how the theory demonstrates the concepts proposed in your program.
- Describe the implementation of the program and any anticipated limitations.
Briefly describe how the program will be evaluated. Use external sources as your guide, explain how the program's success will be measured, and describe new actions that will demonstrate program success to the mayor and citizens of
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request