As part of your reading for this unit, read the "IKEA Aims to Pay a Living Wage" case study . Respond to the two questions below in a 2–3 page paper. Be sure to include enough detail to provide context for your ideas and to demonstrate your understanding of these concepts. Also, be sure to include all necessary APA citations and a references page.
- What are some risks and challenges IKEA is likely to face as a result of basing its minimum pay on the living wage formula, rather than just legal requirements and the market rate?
- Given that IKEA's management considers the living wage to be consistent with the company's mission, what advice would you give the company for implementing it successfully?
- Written communication: It should be free of errors, so that the overall message is clear.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style.
- Number of resources: Minimum of two scholarly resources. Distinguished submissions will likely exceed that minimum. Recommend reviewing The Wall Street Journal for relevant articles related to IKEA’s efforts in implementing a Living Wage and how a Living Wage is viewed within business sectors (Campus link in the Resources, see “Getting Started” section for WSJ sign-up).
- Parts of paper:
- Title page.
- Body of paper.
- References page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request