For this assignment, use the same health care provider as in Assignment 1.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine the key characteristics of the users of the products and/or services of the health care provider you selected.
- Analyze the competitive environment of the health care provider you selected and recommend a course of action for strategic marketing success.
- Determine which tools of the marketing mix available to health care providers would be most effective for the health care provider you selected.
- Determine the best possible pricing strategy for at least one of the products or services offered by the health care provider you selected.
- Provide at least three (3) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the competitive environment of a health services organization and identify a course of action that will allow for strategic marketing success.
- Analyze the users of the health care system.
- Describe the various tools of the marketing mix available to health care providers.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services marketing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request