Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that identifies a governmental or other agency, such as JCAHO, that governs the health care industry or a particular segment of the industry. Answer the following questions about your chosen agency:
• What is the agency’s structure?
• What is the organization’s effect on health care?
• What is an example of the agency carrying out its duties?
• What regulatory authority does the agency have in relation to health care?
• What is the agency’s process for accreditation, certification, and authorization?
Cite at least two sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
|$15.00||Professions and Applied Science, Healthcare Science||deepeyes||0 time(s)|
|$15.00||Law, Law Enforcement Organizations||Maxim||0 time(s)|
|$15.00||Mathematics, Algebra||academicgeek||0 time(s)|