Minimum of 2000 words
Minimum of 2 references
APA style please
- In operations budgeting, why do we not just subtract projected expenses from projected revenues and show the result as profit? Would your answer be different for a department's operating budget as opposed to the operating budget for a whole organization?
- In capital budgeting, what is meant by the term cost of capital?
- Should decisions on capital expenditures be governed by the size of the return on investment?
- When I want to expand services, buy new equipment, or obtain added space, how will budgets help me to achieve that objective?
- How much should health care organizations depend on charitable donations to pay for routine obligations and buy new equipment or improve facilities?
Thanks for the help.
I am not shy in making negative comments if you post a solution that does not meet the stated requierements here.
On the other hand I will post a really nice POSITIVE comment if you post an excellent solution.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request