Design a grade average program that will produce the numerical grade average of test scores input by a user.
Your program design should contain the following:
- You must use an Array as your data structure to store the input grades
- You must use a Looping structure to initialize the elements of your array to clear out system garbage.
- The user may input up to 5 test scores. Hint: This does not mean each user will input 5 scores. 3 scores may be entered for calculation.
- You must use a Looping structure to traverse the elements of your array to produce your calculation.
You are to submit the following for the assignment:
- Your RAPTOR source code file with comments added to each line or where necessary to explain program flow. Also submit the flowchart of your working program.
- Make sure you run it to make sure it is error free and does what it is supposed to.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request