1) Construct an unstructured informal assessment for a student's work.
2) In the assessment, include directions and a test key where appropriate.
3) Include an evaluation summary of your informal assessment, and discuss how it measures what it is supposed to measure.
4) Use the instrument to assess one or more students. Include the results in your paper.
5) After completing the assessment, write an essay of 500 words in which you analyze the results. Determine if the assessment truly assessed the learning. Describe how you would change the assessment.