Structural and behavioral organizational ethics can be measured with a variety of models; Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard, and the Triple Bottom Line.
Choose two of these models to evaluate on. In a five page paper excluding title page and references page complete the following:
- Thoroughly analyzes the components of two of the models and how they can be used to enhance ethics and business performance.
- Thoroughly describe how organizations can utilize the models to drive ethical decision making, including how those organizations might integrate the model into their business ethics program
- Provide an example of an organization that utilizes the model and illustrate how it has been applied within the organization, for each of the two models you have chosen.
- For each of the two models chosen, provide a relevant example of an organization that utilizes the model and thoroughly illustrates how it has been applied within the organization.
- Must be 12 font. Times New Roman. Double-spaced
- Accurately use APA formatting consistently throughout the paper, title page, and reference page.
- Must use Graduate level writing language
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request