- Discuss the scientific and technical concepts related to the uses of fossil fuels and renewable energy resources.
- Consider how fossil fuels such as coal, oil, and natural gas are utilized for production of electricity.
- Consider how alternative and renewable resources such as wind turbines, hydroelectric power, wave power, and geothermal energy are utilized to either produce electrical energy or provide an alternative to electricity consumption.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages related to both fossil fuels and renewable energy resources such as wind power, hydroelectricity, geothermal energy, and biomass.
- Consider issues such as availability of the resource, sustainability of the technology, and environmental impact.
- Provide 3 examples of the uses of both types of energy resources that are utilized in your community.
Support your statements with examples. Provide a minimum of three scholarly references.
your initial response should be in 3 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request