Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Due Week 7 Worth 20 points each
Each lab assignment requires access to MyReligionLab in Blackboard. You must complete the Lab Activities and Lab Assignment identified each week for each chapter. The lab activities and lab assignments are completed and submitted within the online course shell. Please review the rubric for specific grading requirements.
For each lab activity:
- Refer to the specific lab activity/activities you reviewed for the Lab Assignment.
- Complete the Lab Assignment by responding to each statement included in the assignment.
- Use details and examples from the Lab Activity resources to support your responses in the Lab Assignment.
- Clearly write your responses to the Lab Assignments, using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.
- Article: Everything Lives in God
- Podcast: The Origins and Impact of Pentecostalism
- Video: The Three Pillars: Jesus' Life Teachings
- Article: The Beatitudes
Identify a religion that you believe has the most in common with the teachings of Christianity. Explain your choice by discussing at least three comparative aspects of these two religions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze what is meant by religion.
- Analyze the similarities and differences in the primary beliefs held by major religious traditions and the cultures in which these religions evolved.
- Describe the varieties of religious experience and practice in a wide range of cultures.
- Recognize how daily life within various religions and current affairs are influenced by religion.
- Develop written pieces that demonstrate an analysis of a topic relevant to the course.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in religion.
- Write clearly and concisely about world religions using proper writing mechanics.
The rubric for this Lab Assignment can be found here. please include a cover page please
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request