- Question 1:
- Proficient-level: Define the terms finance and financial management, and identify the major sub-areas of finance.
- Distinguished-level: Describe the nature of risk.
- Question 2:
- Proficient-level: "What are the three basic forms of business ownership? What are the advantages and disadvantages to each?" (Cornett, Adair, & Nofsinger, 2016, p. 21).
- Distinguished-level: Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of the three basic forms of business ownership to access capital.
- Question 3:
- Proficient-level: Define the terms agency relationship and agency problem, and list the three approaches to minimize the conflict of interest resulting from the agency problem.
- Distinguished-level: Describe the role of corporate governance.
- Question 4:
- Proficient-level: "Why is ethical behavior so important in the field of finance?" (Cornett, Adair, & Nofsinger, 2016, p. 21).
- Distinguished-level: Provide examples of financial scandals.
- Question 5:
- Proficient-level: "Does the goal of shareholder wealth maximization conflict with behaving ethically? Explain" (Cornett, Adair, & Nofsinger, 2016, p. 21).
- Distinguished-level: Explain the meaning of Adam Smith's term, invisible hand.
Question#1: There are 4 major sub-areas of finance to be listed in responding to last part of this Question #1. The first of the major sub-areas discussed in the M: Finance text is "Investments."
Question#5: To effectively respond to this question, re-review the text's FIRM GOALS section covered on pages 13 and 14 of the M: Finance text. Support your opinion based on textual information.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request