Final Portfolio Submission Link
Follow these guidelines for your Final Portfolio in this order:
- APA Title Page: give your portfolio a creative title
- Introduction: Introduce yourself in a one page, typed, double-spaced. You might want to write about yourself, your family, your history as a student, your goals, your dreams, and your aspirations.
- Show your best independent writing style and tell your audience something he/she might not necessarily know about you.
- Three assignments (from this class) with the highest grades
- Reflections on two lowest assignment grades from this course: (At least two paragraphs per reflection)
- What was the grade I received?
- Reflect on three reasons that I received this grade and use text evidence to support this reflection.
- In this assignment, what are my strengths? Use text evidence to support this reflection.
- In this assignment, what are areas in which I need to improve? Recount what those areas are and then provide clear examples from your essay.
- What concepts/lessons have I learned about essay writing that I did use or should have used in completing this essay?
- lowest grades: Argument Synthesis Submission Link score 88, Explanatory Synthesis Submission Link score 90
- highest grades: Summary Submission Link: score 92, Critique Submission Link, score 95
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request