The exam has five long essay questions worth 20 points each. Each question should be a minimum of three paragraphs of academic information.
- Refer to the Unit Lectures, readings & resources and credible sources from the Library or internet to support your responses
- Cite any information that you reword, restate or quote in accord with APA guidelines
- It is highly advisable to first answer the questions in a Word document and then copy and paste into the exam
Questions: please fill out the attachment page! and use internet sources!
- Explain in complete detail the benefits of the Family Medical and Leave Act - date it was passed, it major components and its importance to employees and familiies
- Define Compensation and Benefits and then explain the differences between the two
- Describe three of the federal programs that constitute certain mandatory benefits programs such as Social Security.
- Explain the following Labor Laws. Be specific and define each one's importance toward labor/unions or to the employers. An understanding of the laws is necessary - Norris-LaGuardia Act of 1932 - National Labor Relations Act of 1935 - Taft-Hartley Act of 1947 - Landrum-Griffith Act of 1959
- Using academic research explain three of the challenges that employers and employees will be facing in the first half of the 21st century. Be specific and list each challenge separately.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request