Identify the characteristics of Smith Community Hospital and the departments that will be affected with the updated IT Infrastructure.
- Provide an overview of the hospital's characteristics and structure. For example:
- Identify and describe the location of the hospital.
- Describe the demographics of hospital, including:
- The general details about the hospital. For example, is it a public or private hospital, is it an outpatient or inpatient hospital, a standalone hospital or is it connected to a hospital system, and so on.
- The size of hospital, number of beds.
- Who the hospital serves.
- The specializations are of the hospital. For example, a children's hospital or a general type of hospital.
- Other types of services the hospital provides.
- How long the hospital has been operating; and in what capacity?
- Analyze and describe the organizational structure of the hospital system. Include:
- The mission and vision of the hospital.
- The departments within the hospital and their responsibilities.
- Analyze and describe the clinical services of the hospital. For example, what are its special, primary, secondary, and tertiary services?
- Analyze and recommend areas for improvement. Include recommendations for the following departments and areas:
- Information Technology systems—hardware, software, and telecommunication systems.
Please Login or Register
to Submit the Solution for the Request